Welcome to Sandpoint Magazine!
Summer 1997 Edition
- Interview with former LAPD detective Mark
- Great Lake - Lake Pend Oreille,
it's a natural beauty!
- Land of Kalispel - The area's first
people. Photo. Local Native American
tribes will celebrate their culture in these traditional powwows
and events. Gaming creates new prospects
for area tribes
- Great Golf - It all starts with
- Hiking - Journey to the Great Divide
Browse our Sandpoint Almanac of information, featuring the fact
and fancy of our town.
Sandpoint Magazine is published twice a year (Winter and Summer editions)
by Keokee Co. Publishing, Inc. All contents are COPYRIGHT 1996 by Keokee Co. Publishing, Inc. For more information about Keokee Publishing, including our books and web
services, visit the Keokee Web Site, or e-mail us at [email protected]
about Sandpoint Idaho, go to Sandpoint